- Athens Living Museum presents a brand-new experience this summer.
- Play a live and interactive Murder Mystery game, having a view to Acropolis.
- Meet and interrogate the suspects, combine the clues and solve this mysterious case of murder.
Weaving an entertaining fictitious storyline with plenty of historical facts, join us for the funniest way to learn about everyday life in ancient Athens.
Watch our talented actor transform into various characters and discover…
- Did the ancient Greeks invent beer pong?
- What really happened at a Symposium?
- What was the role of a hetaera?
What do I need to bring?
Only you and your inquisitive minds! We will provide the rest.
Our experience is open-air and shaded from the sun. Please dress according to the weather that day.
Water and soft drinks are available to buy at the venue.
19€ per person | 15€ per child aged 3-10 | Infants freePrivate bookings and discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Please get in touch directly to enquire about this.
19€ per person
15€ per child aged 3-10
Private bookings and discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Please get in touch directly to enquire about this.
We would love you to follow and tag our social media pages at any time but, once you’ve played the game, we kindly ask that you do not reveal the ending or any of the surprises throughout, to keep the mystery alive for others!